A 13-member Board of Directors representing a variety of sectors oversees all Project Place operations, reviews and monitors the financial health of the organization, supports the evaluation of programs, promotes the agency through public relations and fundraising efforts, determines mission and agency direction and evaluates the Executive Director.
- Mary Kelleher, Board President – Residential Real Estate at Gibson Sotheby’s International Realty – Boston, MA
- Eileen Connors, Board Vice President – Social Worker, Former Board Member Multiple Non-Profit Organizations – Brookline, MA
- Tara Alex, Board Treasurer – Partner at Ernst & Young
- Heather Wells, Clerk – Principal at Wells & Fox – Boston, MA
- Emanuel Alves – Vice President, Counsel & Corporate Secretary at John Hancock Financial Services – Boston, MA
- Rajeev Balakrishna – Vice President & General Counsel at Courier Corporation – North Chelmsford, MA
- Fran Berlioz-Seux – Vice President, Pharmaceutical and Preclinical Sciences at Vertex Pharmaceuticals Boston – Boston, MA
- Cathy Claflin – Former Vice President Investor Relations at BJ’s Wholesale Club (retired)
- William Dillon – Director, Attorney at Goulston & Storrs – Boston, MA
- Sara Gottman – SVP/Group Account Director at Mullen Lowe Group – Milton, MA
- Jamie Hoag – Director of Government and Community Relations at Holy Cross College – Boston, MA
- Michael Kineavy – The Cronin Group, LLC – Boston, MA
- Jeffrey Nataupsky – Assistant Vice President at John Hancock Financial Services – Boston, MA
The Board of Directors meets on a monthly basis at a minimum of 10 times each year.