A 9-member Board of Directors representing a variety of sectors oversees all Project Place operations, reviews and monitors the financial health of the organization, supports the evaluation of programs, promotes the agency through public relations and fundraising efforts, determines mission and agency direction and evaluates the Executive Director.
- Mary Kelleher, Board President – Residential Real Estate at Gibson Sotheby’s International Realty – Boston, MA
- Eileen Connors, Board Vice President – Social Worker, Former Board Member Multiple Non-Profit Organizations – Brookline, MA
- Tara Alex, Board Treasurer – Partner at Ernst & Young
- Heather Wells, Board Clerk – Principal at Wells & Fox – Boston, MA
- Rajeev Balakrishna – Vice President & General Counsel at Courier Corporation – North Chelmsford, MA
- Fran Berlioz-Seux – Vice President, Pharmaceutical and Preclinical Sciences at Vertex Pharmaceuticals Boston – Boston, MA
- William Dillon, Esq. – Director, Attorney at Goulston & Storrs – Boston, MA
- Joyce Lee – Entrepreneur, Former Board Member Multiple Non-Profit Organizations – Boston, MA
- Kris MacAuslan – Director, Internal Communications and Change at PWC
The Board of Directors meets on a monthly basis at a minimum of 10 times each year.